On 1/22/11 5:23 PM, Janice Blair wrote:

I have never thought of keeping my dried fruit in the
freezer as they seem to keep okay in the cupboard.  Is
there a reason why you do that?

I went a little hog-wild buying fruit for the Christmas
cakes this year.  There's a canvas grocery bag clear full
left over.

I'm planning to make a batch of fruitcake to take to my
weekly committee meeting Real Soon Now.

(I have a family-size freezer, and buy all my flour at a
restored water-wheel mill during tourist season, buy bread
at Aunt Millie's about once a month, buy frozen poultry at Maple Leaf Farms two or three times a year, etc.)

--
Joy Beeson
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/