Great word!

            My "new favorite word"

            Subject: Ineptocracy

                  Could not find it in my old Webster ' s. Googled it and
discovered it is a
                  recently "coined" new word found on a T shirt on eBay.
Getting really close
                  to the bone! Read this one over slowly and absorb the facts
that totally are
                  within this sentence! I love this word and believe that it
will become a recognized
                  English word. Finally, a word to describe our current
political situation.

                  Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc ' -Ra-cy) - A system of government
where the least
                  capable to lead are elected by the least capable of
producing, and where the
                  members of society least likely to sustain themselves or
succeed, are
                  rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated
wealth of a
                  diminishing number of producers.