________________________________

>>Subject:Fwd: The Jewish Elbow -
Italian Grandfather

>>T H E Jewish E L B O W
>>
>>A Jewish
grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to
>>visit with his wife.
>>
>>"You come to the front door of the apartment. I
am in apartment 301 . There is a
>>big panel at the front door. With your
elbow, push button 301. I will buzz you
>>in. Come inside, the elevator is on
the right. Get in, and with your elbow, push
>>3. When you get out, I'm on
the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."

>>"Grandma that sounds
easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with my
>>elbow?
>>

>>"What . . . .. .. You coming empty handed?"

>>Wise Italian
Grandfather

>>Why Italian fathers and grandfathers pass their handguns
down  through the
>>family:
>>

>>An old Italian man is dying. He calls
his grandson to his bedside, "Guido, I
>>wan’ you lissina me. I wanna you
to take-a my chrome plated ..38 revolver so you
>>will always remember me."
>>

>>"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your
Rolex watch
>>instead?"
>>

>>"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna
be runna da business, you gonna have a
>>beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a
home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "

>>"Somma day you gonna come-a
home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another
>>man. Whatta you gonna
do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'times up' "?