Hi David and All, Josephine Tey seems to blame Henry VII.  The book also
mentions books by Buck in the seventeenth century, Horace Walpole in the
18th and Markham in the 19th century that claim Richard III didn't kill
the Little Princes!

Guess that's why I thought it was real!

Very interesting!  Jane in Vermont, USA