I too had problems a few years ago with a large cluster of floaters, that at one
time left me with doughnut vision in one eye for several months.  No lacemaking,
sewing, cross stitch, knitting, etc. and not much reading.  I can attest to how
frustrating it is, but there is nothing that can be done except wait and hope
that they will dissipate or drift out of your line of sight.  That's what
happened with mine - the large cluster has broken up into smaller clusters that
have drifted to the side.  They are still there, but I have either grown so used
to them that I can now ignore them, or I have compensated somehow.

I know it's hard, but in my experience, patience is really the only way to deal
with floaters.

Jill
Newport Pagnell