Ditto to most of what Sue says below:-) Also my card and lace arrived at my home this morning and is now proudly hanging on my red lace curtain amongst all the other amazing pieces from various lace exchanges, so all in good company and a pleasure to look at. She also added a card with an egg pattern on for me to work in the future plus a couple of pieces of antique lace so I will enjoy researching this a bit. This is a job I love doing before christmas, hanging up my curtain and adding all the lace pieces, remembering who sent them and trying to remember which year (that bit I fail miserably at, LOL). I think I did my first exchange in 2006 about a year after I joined Arachne.
Thanks to Janet and Sallie
So all the best to every one for 2014 and happy lace making.
Sue T
Dorset UK, also in the sunshine but chilly Dorset, the lull between the storms I think.

-----Original Message----- From: Sue Duckles
Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and are looking forwards to the New
Year. I'm writing in to say that my card from Shailiz arrived safely today...
it was obviously stuck in the Christmas Post here in the UK.
Thanks to Janet & Sallie too.... I've thoroughly enjoyed this years exchange!!
Sterling Work Girls!!
Happy New Year to all of you
Sue in a sunny but still breezy East Yorkshire