Hacked, working on sorting it.  Meanwhile having just turned on after
teaching all day I have 90+ emails, at least 3 times what I'd expect,  so no
doubt everyone's emailing me to let me know.

Never click on the links in this type of email.  If I ever send things
people aren't expecting it will have an accompanying explanation.

Please, no-one else email me to tell me.  I've known since this  morning as
a student received it on her phone.

Thanks, Jacquie

In a message dated 06/07/2015 21:42:26 GMT Summer Time,