Hi Janice:

Thanks for this! Other streaming services, like Hulu, etc, are not available in
Canada (except for Netflix, which doesn’t have all the shows it does in the
States). But this Acorntv is available up here. I’m going to look into it.

By the way, the acorntv.com URL you posted got me to a video business in
Ireland. I found the streaming service by Googling, and came up with this URL:
https://signup.acorn.tv/  Once you get there, up on the top you can click on
“Browse our Shows”.

Adele