I did not get the original post from Sue. Maybe that is why I thought Lace
Chat had gone so quiet, have I missed any?  I got the reply by Adele.
Weather wise, here in southern California the summer has finally arrived with
temperatures in the 80's so it is very pleasant.  No sign of rain in the near
future.  I have been enjoying the water aerobics at the clubhouse pool and am
looking forward to the barbecue and dance on Thursday, July 4th, in the pool
area.  We had fireworks last Saturday for the Murrieta birthday bash but
there won't be any on Thursday.  Have to watch them on the tv.
Life seems so busy these days I wonder how I managed to fit everything in when
I worked.  It has been the San Diego County Fair for the last month, finishes
on Thursday.  My lace guild demonstrates every day the fair was open so it
gives us an opportunity to try the many types of fried food on our luck break.
 As the prices are ridiculously high, I didn't bother trying the deep fried
creme brûlée or the deep fried pizza!!
What have you all been doing now that summer is here, besides making lots of
lace.  I got a start on my Christmas presents while being on our stand at the
home and hobby building.Janice Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com

    On Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 9:45:25 AM PDT, Adele Shaak <ash...@shaw.ca>