Have you tried listing them on Craigslist?  That works really well for
me with things I have wanted to sell/buy.
Shere'e


On 6/13/07, Sylvie Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
It is my guess that many lace makers on the list also
sew and know about sewing machines.  Currently I have
three lovely, working, "collectible" sewing machines
that I'd like to sell, but would rather not use Ebay.
(Currently having trouble getting a buyer to pay for
another machine there.)  Anyway, if any one of you can
suggest a forum or another way to list my machines for
sale, please email me.

Thank you in advance,

Sylvie

in warm and lovely Cherry Valley, IL, USA



____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



--
www.webeweddings.com
Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to