The other day I went into town to shop at wal-mart.  I was only in 
there for about 5 minutes.  When I came out there was a cop writing 
out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said,  "Come on man, how about giving a lady a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an idiot.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn 
tires.  So I called him a &  %$^ head.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care.

I came into town by bus.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.  It's 
important at my age.

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to