Dog Joke

A little girl asked her Mum,

Mum, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"

Mum replies, "No, because she is on heat."

What does that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle

for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was

on heat and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent and said "OK, you can go now,

but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block." The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.

Surprised,

Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"
(YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The little girl said,

"She ran out of petrol about halfway down the block so another dog

is pushing her home."

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to