Dear Dynamo:
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it
all of my married life, as my mom always told me it was the best. Now
that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month
ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate
and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was,
and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to
another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse!
I grabbed my bottle of Dynamo with bleach alternative, and to my
surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the
stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me
that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney
called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the
disappearance of my husband.
What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a
murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.
Well, gotta go. Have to write the Hefty bag people.
David in Ballarat
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]