Subject: Two women talking in heaven


1st woman :   Hi! My name is Wanda.

2nd woman :   Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?

1st woman :   I Froze to Death.

2nd woman :   How Horrible!

1st woman :     It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, 
I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What 
about you?

2nd woman :   I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my 
husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. 
But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman:   So, what happened?

2nd woman :   I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere 
that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the 
attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through 
every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I 
had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just 
keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman :   Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both 
still be alive.

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to