On 10/9/07 10:19 AM, Lynn Carpenter wrote:
I received this quite a while ago on one of my origami lists. While it does work and is magical to watch, I found that when my husband picked up a shirt folded this way, looking for a different one, it would come unfolded. He would just drop them back in the drawer and by the next laundry batch, I would find his drawer a mess.
When my DH wore undershirts, I folded a T-shirt in half along the center, tucked in the sleeves, laid his underpants and handkerchief on top, and then rolled it. Neat in his drawer, and when he had to make an unexpected business trip, all I had to do was count out the proper number of rolls.
-- Joy Beeson http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/ http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ http://n3f.home.comcast.net/ -- Writers' Exchange west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A. where it seems to have noticed that it is no longer August. To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
