Hello all,
I've lurked for a bit (love this group), but had to respond to Janice's post.
I tend to be very suspicious of e-mails like this, so I check it out and it is
true.
As someone recovering from chemo now for treatment of breast cancer, I hope
everyone will take the time to do this.  My cancer was found during a routine
mammogram, so I know exactly how important they are.
Janice, I also hope you don't mind if I "steal" your post to forward to my
address book people....
Thanks so much for the link, and I hope everybody has a wonderful day (the sun
is out today here in Minnesota for the first time in 22 days - it'll be
great!!!!).
Kathi
Minnesota-USA> > Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:40:20 -0700 (PDT)> From: Janice
Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: [lace-chat] Fwd: Cancer Awareness...>
snip...Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is
having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet
their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an
underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and
click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). > > This
doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number
of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising. > > Here's
the web site! Pass it al ong to people you know. > >
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/ > > AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL
10 TODAY
_________________________________________________________________
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to