A Short Love  Story

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
Trans-continental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly.....he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied, 'Just for tonight, let's pretend
that we're married.' 'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed. 'Good ,' she replied, 'Get your own d---d blanket.'

 After a moment of silence, he farted.


Susan Webster
Canton, Ohio

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to