I was born near Bergentheim, Overijsel and emigrated to Canada when I was 12
and now live in Ontario.
I'm still a Netherlands citizen so I guess that makes me a Dutch lacemaker but
I didn't learn lace until 6 years ago.

Johanna
in very snowy Owen Sound
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Agnes Boddington
  To: Anneke Reijs ; [email protected] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:19 AM
  Subject: [lace-chat] Dutch lace makers


  OK, so where else in the world are we Dutch lace makers hanging out?
  I was born not that far from where Anneke lives: Brunssum near Heerlen.
  Married an Englishman and moved to UK; rest of family all in the
  Netherlands, quite a few still in the south of Limburg.
  So "groetjes" to all my fellow Dutch lace makers from a foggy and cold
  East England.
  Agnes Boddington

  To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]



  --
  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
  Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1288 - Release Date: 19/02/2008
20:47

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to