I woke up around 1am thinking I was back in California, where
earthquakes were a regular occurrence.
The dog was barking downstairs, so Mike went to check on her and settle
her.
Apart from that, I have noticed that most of my pictures are no longer
hanging straight, but I think all else is fine.
The first big quake we had in California was in the middle of the night.
Our bed had casters and was rolling through the bedroom.
It was pitchdark as all the lights in the neighbourhood had gone out and
all the dogs were barking.
I realized that Mike was not next to me, called him, felt on the floor
on the other side of the bed, but he was nowhere.
I then got a muffled "yeah" from somewhere, he was sitting on the
.......when the quake hit!
One British company visitor, staying in a local hotel, had a
heart-attack and vowed never to return to California.
Agnes Boddington - Ellougthon UK (about 30 miles North of Market Rasen)
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]