Thanks for all the kind comments. The Beds was all made by Louise (in the
black top with the Beds collar) from Cambridge who is also on Arachne -
that's how we met! Any queries on that I hope she will reply to! She also
made the Butterfly stole at the back - a stunning piece of work which she
was glad to finish. It's better in real life!

We did pin some of the lace down to stop it falling off the table but have
never had anything 'disappear' in all the years we've been doing this.
People do not usually touch - just drool!  There are always several of us in
attendance. I did invite one lady to actually touch my lace to feel how
crisp it is. The year I was most concerned was when we had heavy rain and
they brought the flame thrower inside to demonstrate. There were big black
smuts floating all over the place!

It's great being able to share the day with everyone. I hope all our 'have a
goers' have a look too. I asked all the parents for permission to put their
children's photos on the web. It's a sad world these days.

Lynne

Baldock, North Herts, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to