I moved this reply to chat, because my answer is more appropriate to that.
Moths, and how to get rid of them:
- get some pieces of Cedar wood and lay in between the woolen items
- get some Neem leaves and do the same
No moth or other critters will come close.
Both items are harmless to the wool, people ot pet animals.
Agnes Bodington - Very autumnal (i.e. wet and windy) Elloughton, East
Yorkshire UK
bev walker wrote:
Hello Jeri, and everyone
I love using wool fabric, batting, fleece, but one of the strongest
reasons against - is allergy; for some, they just can't be near it,
even if a layer of cotton is between them and the wool. A second one
is availability - there simply might not be a source accessible to the
lacemaker; a close second is m*ths (I spell that quietly, because they
lurk near my stash). If I leave woollen anything untended and exposed,
the moths will find it.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]