>Ramblings of a Retired Mind
>
>I was thinking about how a status symbol of today is those cell 
>(mobile) phones that everyone has clipped onto their belt or purse. 
>I can't afford one. So, I'm wearing my garage door opener. I also 
>made a cover for my hearing aid and now I have what they call blue 
>teeth, I think.
>
>You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that 
>people didn't like me anyway.
>
>I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on 
>beer cans.
>
>I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is 'when you 
>still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it.'
>
>I thought about making a fitness movie for folks my age, and call it 
>'Pumping Rust'.
>
>I've gotten that dreaded furniture disease. That's when your chest 
>is falling into your drawers!
>
>When people see a cat's litter box, they always say, 'Oh, have you 
>got a cat?'  Just once I want to say, 'No, it's for company!'
>
>Employment application blanks always ask who is to be notified in 
>case of an emergency.  I think you should write, 'A Good Doctor'!
>
>Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What 
>are we supposed to do...write to these men? Why don't they just put 
>their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for 
>them while they deliver the mail? Or better yet, arrest them while 
>they are taking their pictures.
>
>I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot 
>more as they get older. Then, it dawned on me, they were cramming 
>for their finals.
>Noticed in our town centre we now have a Disabled Toilet, spent 
>hours on one leg waiting for the repair man!
>
>As for me, I'm just hoping God grades on the curve.
>
>
>' Enjoy Your Days .&. Love Your Life' Because :::
>
>' Life is a journey to be savored

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to