Welcome to Britain

   A Somalian arrives in Leicester as a new immigrant to the United
   Kingdom.He stops the first person he sees walking down the street
   and says,

   "Thank you Mr. Englishman for letting me in this country!" But the
   passer-by says"You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani". The man goes on and

   encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful
   country here in Britain!" The person says "I no Blitish. I flom Hong
   Kong"

    The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he
   stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful
   Britain!" That

   person puts up his hand and says "I am from Iran, I am not British!"
   He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you a British

   citizen?" She says, "No, I am from Romania!" So he is puzzled, and
   asks her, "Where are all the British?" The Romanian lady looks at
   her watch,

   shrugs, and says..."Probably at work."

   Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to