Hello Johanna

Welcome to Arachne. The group where most questions are answered in fairly short order! I'm Sue and I live in East Yorkshire, England. I've only been making lace for around 2 years, but there are some on here who are 'just a few' years more! I'm sure they'll all appear soon to wish you a welcome.

Sue in EY
On 6 Feb 2009, at 18:09, Eldo and Johanna Hildebrand wrote:

To whom it may concern,
My name is Johanna Hildebrand and I live near Fredericton, New Brunswick
in Canada.  In the fall I met Malvary Cole in Ottawa when I requested
some assistance and I am now working my way through her lessons.  She
recommended joining your group for input on what books etc. to look for
related to bobbin lace.
Thank-you for adding my name to your mailing list. Johanna

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to