>
>The Coat Hanger. . .
>
>A woman was at work when she received a phone call that her small 
>daughter was very sick with a fever. She left her work and stopped 
>by the pharmacy to get some medication. She got back to her car and 
>found that she had locked her keys in the car. She didn't know What 
>to do, so she called home and told the baby sitter what had happened.
>
>The baby sitter told her that the fever was getting worse. She said, 
>'You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door.'
>
>The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat hanger that had 
>been left on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time 
>had locked their keys in their car. She looked at the hanger and 
>said, 'I don't know how to use this.'
>
>She bowed her head and asked God to send her help. Within five 
>minutes a beat up old motor cycle pulled up, with a dirty, greasy, 
>bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag on his head.
>
>The woman thought, 'This is what you sent to help me?' But, she was 
>desperate, so she was also very thankful.
>
>The man got off of his cycle and asked if he could help. She said, 
>'Yes, my daughter is very sick. I stopped to get her some medication 
>and I locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her. Please, can 
>you use this hanger to unlock my car?
>
>He said, 'Sure.' He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute
>the car was opened.
>
>She hugged the man and th rough her tears she said, 'Thank You So 
>Much! You are a very nice man.'
>
>The man replied, 'Lady, I am not a nice man. I just got out of 
>prison today. I was in prison for car theft and have only been out for
>about an hour.'
>
>The woman hugged the man again and with sobbing tears cried out loud,
>
>
>'Oh, thank you God! You even sent me a Professional!'
>
>Is - GOD GREAT - or what?!
>
>David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to