Vaseline Survey:

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young
woman  with three small children running around at her feet.



  He says, 'I'm doing some research  for Vaseline. Have you ever used 
the product?'


  She says, 'Yes.. My husband and I use it all the time.'


  'And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?'


  'We use it for sex.'


  The researcher was a little taken back.

'Usually people lie to me and say  that they use it   on a child's 
bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I  know 
that most people  do use it for sex. I admire you for your 
honesty.   Since you've been frank  so far, can you  tell me exactly 
how you use it for sex?'

The woman says,

'I don't mind telling you at all... We put it on the door nob and it 
keeps the kids out.'

And you thought it was going to be a dirty joke! Shame on you!

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to