Hi Margaret,

I spent the day at the S&W Festival too! Our lace guild (CRLG) demonstrated from 1 to 3...did you stop by? I had a great time a spent way more than I should have...but I'm going back tomorrow anyway! I recently got a new spinning wheel (a Kromski Minstrel) after an enabling friend got me back into spinning after a 30+ year hiatus. I have an antique wheel which I love and can use, but the new wheels have all the extra ratios, etc. that old wheels don't have and I've justified it all by convincing myself that I will spin threads/fine yarns for bobbin lace. So much fiber and yarn and other fun stuff...sensory overload!!

Vicki in Maryland



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: David C COLLYER <[email protected]>; lace-chat <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, 2 May 2009 1:55 pm
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Beautiful Asparagus Mornay

Ooh!  Sounds yummy!  And looks easy!  Right up our alley!

Margaret in PA, at MD Sheep & Wool

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to