Have you don't anything laughable/embarassing, and how did you deal with it?
Well, yesterday, my hsuband droped me at the ferry in Hull to deliver my weekly german lesson.
I got out of the car, looked down and I had my slippers on.
Not just any slippers, my old ones withe the holes in the toes and covered in dog hairs. DH suggested to nip into town and get some sandals or something, but there was not time. I went on board and just told reception that I felt so at home here by now that I had come in my slippers. I did take them off in class, telling the students that in the summer I never wear anything on my feet.
It gave everyone a good laugh though.

Agnes Boddington- Elloughton UK where it is summer!

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to