After hearing me moan he took pity on me and found what I had been hunting for
and not seeing.  Not sure if I am blind or stupid, <g>
Anyway the photo of the fansticks is up live now, so if anyone can tell me
anything about them ie what they might be made of I would appreciate it.
They are not like the newer brown plastic ones, I think the fan had what was
once a pretty silk fabric in it but its in a poor state now.   I thought that
it might go on my list of things I would like to do one day.   I am absolutely
no good with fabric things but have been considering making lace to attach.
Still the question is about the sticks, I bet there are lots of other choices
but plastic, bone or ivory that I dont know about but one of you nice people
do.
Many thanks
BTW the album is called Hurwitzend (which was exactly where I was at)

Sue T Dorset, UK
Bobbin Lace and Glass engravings
http://www.hurwitzend.co.uk

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to