Dear Sue,

Did you mean Tichfield? If so that's quite close to Fareham. I believe Jan 
Tredigo teaches in that part of Hampshire. There certainly was an active lace 
group there a few years ago, and I met a couple of ladies from the Portsmouth 
area at Knutson (hello, if you're on the list!).  A google should help.  The 
Lace Guild also published a list of teachers recently but I haven't got those 
to hand.

Regards

Louise


In hot, Sunny Cambridge

>
> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:39:58 +0100
> From: "Sue" <[email protected]>
> Subject: [lace-chat] Lace tutors
>
> A friend of mine is moving to Hants in 2 weeks time to a place called Pitch
> Field  I am not sure whether that is a place name or the sheltered housing
> name but she will be looking for a lace tutor or lace group in the
> neighbourhood can anyone tell me so that I can pass the information on to
> her.
>
>
>
> Sue M Harvey
>
> Norfolk UK
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected].
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of lace-chat-digest V2008 #108
> **********************************

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to