I am turning to the fount of all knowledge in the hopes that someone's memory is better than mine. Some years ago I remember someone talking about tatting the enormous Tea Cloth from Julia Saunder's book Tatting Patterns. I seem to remember that the person tatting it was making it in green, but that's not really important. The wrote because of a problem they had with the pattern, but I don't remember specifically what the problem was. Anyway, I had someone write to me today who is tatting this tea cloth and thinks that the pattern is wrong. It does appear to be incomplete as far as I can see, but I was wondering if the person who made the tea cloth remembers what the problem was they had with it and how they fixed it. Or does anyone else remember what happened with it. If you have any information I'd be glad to have it, and this time I'll make notes in my book so that I have them for the next time someone asks.
Sharon
tatdlace at gagechek dot com
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to