***If My Body Were a Car...*


If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model.

I've got bumps & dents & scratches in my finish, & my paint job is getting a little dull. But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus, & it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip & slide & skid & bump into things even in the best of weather.

   My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

   It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed.

My fuel rate burns inefficiently. But here's the worst of it -- Almost every time I sneeze, cough or laugh, either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.

   CASH FOR CLUNKERS.... I qualify - How about you?

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to