I have lost track of how many bobbins:  last year I obtained a 'lace estate'
which boasted 300 plus pairs.  I have given some away and sold a few others
but still have more than 200 pr. ( ? ).
I own way too many pillows 14 or more and most have some project or other 'in
the works'.

My goal next year is to clear off as many pillows as possible and maybe
dispose of some of those.  I retire Jan 15th and I am really ready to get rid
of some of my clutter and organize the rest.

Then there is my library to get on a data base and the fabric stash to
organize.  Lace RXP to master and my new embroidery program too.

So much to do and so little time.

Lorri
Graham, WA

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to