Hello Carol
I too teach adults and children (Englsih and foreign languages in my case) either on a privately arranged basis, or
contracted by our local College.
I had to be checked to teach adults at the local ferry company (ridiculous), and the college (for whom I worked for 14 years) paid for it, which luckily covers me for now for teaching mainly teenagers in my/their home.
The world (or at least the UK part) has gone crazy!.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

Carol wrote:
This week, after one of the lessons last Saturday, I received a phone call
from one of the parents.    The mother concerned had had a phone call from a
friend, to say had she checked that I had been CRB checked, so she was phoning


To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to