Lovely news Carol,
Hope they thrive and are out when they are sure all is well.
Have fun with the shawl, and maybe she will need a doll size bonnet or two for her first few months until the baby ones fit. I made one for my daughter when she was born, ** years ago, LOL. She will be a lovely addition to the family and hopefully keep too many sad thoughts away regarding the loss of your husband.
Sue T,



Hi All,
 I was starved with cold, so on Tuesday morning, I
baby - Phoebe Isobel - weighed in at 5 lbs 11 oz, at ten in the morning on St Stephen's Day. The baby is still in intensive care, but is doing well, and all the medics are pleased with her - I came back home to help provide food
and all the other incidentals like washing and ironing of clothes for the
family, and also visit my new grand-daughter. She is beautiful, and seems
tiny, but is gorgeous.

However, being an early baby, the crochet jacket, and hat I made for her will
doubtless not be fitting her for another six months!    (That was the lace
part!)  I am now making a very simple crochet shawl for her - thankfully,
crochet grows quickly - which I will hope to finish by the time she is
released from hospital. But - a wondeful Christmas present, for the whole family, especially when it is close to the first anniversary of my husband's
passing last January.
Carol - Suffolk UK

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to