My sister said she has not had mail for a week in England as the postman can't 
get around the streets that are not cleared.  Here, we just get on with it.  I 
drove to work yesterday in ruts in the snow and avoided skidding around a 
corner that was piled with snow as I came out of the bank.  DH took and hour 
and a half this morning to clear the drive and wished he had a bigger 
snowthrower.  He shifted about 8 inches today and yesterday cleared probably 6 
inches before work.  I cleared another 3 inches when I got back from work as I 
knew his car would not make it over the mound that the snowplow had left at the 
end of our long, wide drive.  I think we might be okay for the next day or two 
as we live inland from Lake Michigan.  Sue Babbs might get the lake effect snow 
though where she lives.  Everything is relative, I heard on the news that the 
temperature will be -50F in Bismark, South Dakota with the wind chill.  Brr...
Janice
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org



----- Original Message ----
From: Daphne Martin <[email protected]>
To: Sue Harvey <[email protected]>; Sue <[email protected]>; 
[email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 4:39:11 PM
Subject: RE: [lace-chat] Fw:  Brilliant photo

Me Too.Plus there is worse to come this weekend.

Daphne Norfolk England

Love Daphne



> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: RE: [lace-chat] Fw: Brilliant photo
> Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:31:17 +0000
>
> Lucky you Sue, my area in Norfolk looks a complete whiteout. I am fed up
> being indoors, thank goodness for lace to keep me from getting too bored.
>
> Sue M Harvey
> Norfolk UK
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected].

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to