Dear Friends,
Just thought some of you might like to attend my next concert which promises not to leave a dry seat in the house.

I'm conducting the St Cecilia Singers here in Ballarat at the Neil St. Uniting Church on Sat April 24th at 2:30pm and I can now announce with some excitement that my good friend Roland ROCCOCHIOLI has kindly consented to do the narrations. Some of you may well know Roland from all those appearances on The Footy Show (which he knows I never watched) LOL He will be reading never before heard poems and snippets from letters and diaries written by real Australian soldiers in WW1, WW2 & Vietnam.

The day before that I shall be Musical Director & pianist for Roland as we present again his show called "Songs and Words Which Won the War" at Her Majesty's Theatre - matinee and evening performances at this stage, but possibly also the Saturday night.

For those reading this who are not Australian, April 25th is one of our most memorable days, being ANZAC Day, when the Australians and New Zealanders landed at Gallipoli, Turkey in 1915.

See you there.
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to