hi everybody

This 8 x 10-inch book contains 120 pages of the best photographic work 
of PDML members from the past year, plus the /infamous/ PDML Quotation 
list <http://www.robertstech.com/quote.htm>, a treasure trove of wit, 
wisdom and perplexity that's loved and feared world-wide.
Trust me, i'm a member of the Pentax Discuss Mailing List ..  i hardly 
send any photos but I learn a lot from what I see and I  love their wit 
....lol ...


here are the relevant links:

PDML Photo Annual official page:
  http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook

  PDML Photo Annual Facebook page:
  http://www.facebook.com/pages/PDML-Photo-Annual/119470411397894

  Chicago exhibit information page:
  http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/2010


as usual, I have no interest whatsoever in the book . I just thought it was 
worthwhile and some of you would appreciate .

dominique from paris, sunny and deliciously warm ....

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to