Lamb out here tastes more like mutton - but that's from an Australian who's grew up with good lamb chops (and NZ lamb is as good as, if not better than Australian lamb).
I've bought frozen Australian lamb in Costco a few times (in Denver), and it was OK - still better than US lamb. Even my US friends reckon the frozen Australian lamb from Costco was better than the local stuff. First dinner I had in the UK when I was there last (2002) was - you guessed - roast lamb with mint sauce. Made for a great birthday dinner in the pub. Wasn't too keen on the name of the beer my DH bought me - Old Speckled Hen :-) It was a good pint though (but not half as good as the Organic Honeydew beer we found in a Fullers pub.) Helen, Duvall, WA To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected].
