A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbour and says, "Please 
come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I 
can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbour asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the 
box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbour decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all 
over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns 
to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to 
assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's 
have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............


(scroll down)






"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."




[]

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to