ONLY A GRANDMA WOULD KNOW ~A Cup of Tea ~ One day my Grandma was out,
and my Grandpa was in charge of me. I was maybe 2 1/2 years old.
Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of
my favorite toys. ... Grandpa was in the living room engrossed in the
evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just
water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy
tea, my Grandma came home. My Grandpa made her wait in the living
room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the
cutest thing!' Grandma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the
hall with a cup of tea for Grandpa, and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a Grandma would know), "'Did it ever occur to
you that the only place she can reach to get water, is the toilet?"
David in Ballarat
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003