Drink driving .....

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and
driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had
brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social
session over the years. Well, I have done something about it: a couple
of nights ago I was out for a few drinks with some pals and had a few
too many whiskeys as well as beers and some rather nice claret; but
knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did
something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived back
safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had
never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

David

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to