> There is a wonderful book called "Anybody Can Mend Lace
> and Linens" by Elizabeth M. Kurella. <

The book is also available from Elizabeth Kurella's website,
http://www.elizabethkurella.com/bookbyelmkur.html

The cost is $20.  I assume that shipping will also be
applied to that.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA - where we're having our third
consecutive day of sunshine!!  We are within an inch of
breaking the region's all-time record for the amount of
rainfall in a 30 day period... apparently the record for our
area is 21 inches, set in 1986.  Records have been kept for
the last 125 years.  I'd be satisfied if we DIDN'T break any
records!!