I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning !! and have unearthed a couple of my pattern booklets from about 10 years ago "Computer Lace Patterns; Candy Stripes; Set 1". (There never was a set 2 as set 1 didn't sell and half were given away at the time)

Anyway, it's one simple torchon edging with nine different computer manipulations to make wavy, circular, square and oval edgings. The basic design is the one used for the rainbow mat in my website lace gallery, but only one set of blocks wide.

If anyone is interested please email me by next Friday, 27th June, and I'll ask my granddaughter to draw two names from the hat on Saturday. I'm happy to send them anywhere in the world.

Brenda

http://users.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to