>What I'm curious about is how you use them exactly. I have seen the
bobbin
holders online so I know what a bobbin holder does. But do you insert
the
bobbins in the crocheted holder? Or do you just pin it over the bobbins
like I do with a piece of elastic?<

Opal, I insert the bobbins in turn about halfway through the spaces in
the holder.  The filled holders can be laid on top of each other.  It is
a little laborious but it does keep the bobbins in the correct order
while they are piled up waiting to be used again, which for me is worth
the effort involved.

For travel, I pin the ends of the holders to the pillow and then pin a
piece of wide elastic backward and forwards over the bobbins as you
described.

Jay, just back from volunteering at the newly re-opened lace study
centre at the Powerhouse museum, Sydney, Australia.
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]