Liz, I bought a couple of her designs at a lace fair in England about 18 months
ago, so I presume she's still designing.   I'm frantically trying to remember
who it was stocked them....if the memory returns, I'll contact you and let you
know!

Regards, Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

 --- Liz Beecher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Guys,

> Does anyone know if Joan Kelly is still designing patterns?  I have some
> excellent and unusual designs from her such as a lace basket and hair slide
> as well as some great ovals.  I must have bought them from her at the
> Springetts event in 91 or 92.
>
> Regards
>
> Liz Beecher

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]