Tamara wrote:
< So, er, *how* do you make a "ribbon" with only 3 pairs? <g> >

Well, the ribbon is pinless, it curls on itself and the join is made by a twisted bar made with one thread. The bar is twisted with a crochet in a way that is not easy to work on a cookie pillow. To help keep the form , like in a curve, we make a picot anywhere when necessary.

I do not know any book published on that special technique. My teachers in Italy were Michela Zongher and Gabrielle Pensabene from Gorizia. In my class were eminent people like the great Bridget Cook, Inge Theuerkauf und Christine Mirecki from Germany, Lydia, the OIDFA past president, three american ladies, a japanese lady, etc. May be something will be published on that technique in the future.

I should finish soon the little mat done in the class and to those interested, I could send a picture privately.

Nicole
Montreal,Qc,Canada
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]