There's a Hobbycraft quite close to me (about a 15-20 minute drive). I call it the craft superstore that doesn't sell much. OK for cross stitch, tapestry, rubber stamping, painting, making jewellery with plastic beads or making plastic models of aircraft but not much else. I went there a few weeks ago to get some 30 sewing cotton. Firstly I was offered polyester, then rayon, and finally "We've got 30 crochet cotton".
I needed a new bulb for my sewing machine and telephoned to see if Hobbycraft had one for my model of Husqvarna. They went and looked at the display and came back to say 'Yes". So off I went. No they didn't have one to suit - the glass bulb was much too big. "Will that matter then?" So it meant a 30 minute drive to the sewing machine shop (just 15 minutes from home), where I should have gone in the first place. Jean in Poole - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
