Hi Jean and Ysandra,
You people are definitely living in the wrong part of the world. I have a choice of 6 lace classes within 10 - 15 miles of where I live, a couple much closer than that. we will pay £28-50 ( about $35?) for a 10 week term this year, pensioners over 60 and other concessioners half price. Come north friends :)
Jean in Cleveland U.K.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]