Hallo lacefriends,
tonight i will change my webshots. And I will show you some of my
reconstructions.
I did them all for themuseum in Buntenbock or for private people. So I don't
have pictures of all. That's a pity because I couldn't show you the
Point-Ground-laces and the Binche-laces.
The first which was also my first at a time I couldn't do only the first
stitches, shows a typical Harzer-Spitze number r1. I had only a papercopie
of the old piece, number r1a.The corner I did later.
Number two, a lace with picots and square tallies. As you see at the picture
also only a papercopie as pattern. And I made two corners one inside another
outside (this will be printed in an issue of Der Faden).
The third one wasn't done before. It is an design of S. Kaufmann she lived
from the end of 19. till the beginning of 20.cent. in Harz and was a
lace-teacher and designer there. And I had only a papercopie of the design
no. r3a.  This and the first on and the handkerchief , I will show you next
time, you find in a book of Deutscher Klöppelverband.
Have fun with them.
Greetings from Hamburg in Germany
Ilske